CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Merman Ian

This is a digital image of Ian that is colored with copics. I tried to make his hair streaky since he is a merman! Also, his tail (?) is colored with 2 different copic colors and then with the colorless blender I made it look like fish scales. it is really hard to tell in the photograph and honestly no photograph I could take did it justice. It does look cool though!

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.