CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am back...whew!

Where oh where has this blogging stamper been! Who knows....Can you believe it is the 10th already?!?!?!?!? Oh My! Well I have been creating but I have a huge stack of stuff that I have needed to photograph. This is one of them. I love this fisherman! He is perfect for so many men in my family. they ALL fish! good thing I like sea food. i love the new in colors (if they are 6 months old are they still new?) and I used Dusty Durango and ruby red. I love baubles and love the depth it gives to my cards. This stamp is from Dog Gone Stamps and can be found here

Beware cause I have tons of stuff to show so I will be posting a lot this month! See ya soon!!!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.