CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Wedding Post

Wanted to share with you some photos from my Bridal shower.....I had an awesome bridal party and an exceptional Maid of honor. This was back in April.
This is me (in the Teal sweater up front) and my bridal party
This is me.....I was so excited cause to me this was the official start to all the wedding "stuff" so I hadn't ate anything and my MOH made baked brie my fave!!!!
This was a cute thing every made for me.....it is a bouquet made of hearts and pipe cleaners and it has advice for married life....
This was my cake. the theme was Tiffany blue and my mom made this cake for me. Her company is called Deb B Cakes

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.