CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

a few of my favorite things

Ok in the stamping world Diamonds are NOT a girls best friend...but her tape gun is and of course the best ribbon and some wonderful scissors can make us feel like a million bucks....or is that just me?

I had to do a card showing these things as I could not live without them. can you believe this stamp set comes with 20 images? there are so many ways to use this set and I have barely been able to show you some of the ways to use it. This set is stamper sallyand she is a lady after my own heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Lisa!! Love your striped paper!! :) TFS!

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.