CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

What an Honor!!!


I am so very honored that Gina gave me my very own blog award. What a sweetie and she is soooo talented. I love cruising her blog and I will admit although I look a lot she is better at commenting than I am :)


This year has been an amazing journey stamp wise. I pushed myself and set goals. some of them have been harder to obtain due to a lot of personal stuff (a wedding to plan, moving twice this year and a new puppy to start with). But I did reach 2 very important goals. I won the Cutie Pie contest for Paper Pretties in July and I made my first and hopefully not last stamping design team. I love working with Pamela of FireCracker Designs by Pamela She is so talented and her stamps are lovely. She has so many great ideas and she really took a chance on me to be on her Design Team. Plus the girls I work with are Fabulous!!!!



These are the rules that go along with this award:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person that sent the award.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs.
4. Put a link to their blog on your blog.
5. Leave a message for the people you nominate.
The hardest thing of course is to pick only 5.

1. Libby Hickson . Libby and I are on the same DT and she does fabulous work....I definitely look at her blog for inspiration.
2. Marie another DT member....have you seen her coloring and her use of color....is there any reason why she would NOT be on this list.
3. Heather Have you seen her use of shimmerz?????
4. Sherri You would never believe she has been stamping for only a year. She is fabulous and her blog has awesome work on it!!!!
5. Julie I love her use of metallics!!!!
Thanks again Gina you are the best OL stampin' friend a girl can have :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...Thanks so much Lisa! I really appreciate this. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Blessings,
Sherri

Marie said...

I truly appreciate such a wonderful award from you, Lisa. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs, Marie.

Heather said...

Thank you SO much for the blog award!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Gina Lindsay said...

Congratulations on achieving your goals. That is really something to be proud of.

Good luck with your upcoming move.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Lisa, for the wonderful award. I will have to get busy and pick 5. Boy, is that gonna be tough. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.