CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy (Belated) Mothers Day

Happy Belated Mothers day!

I had a very hectic weekend....My boyfriends parents and My mom finally met.....So I was a tad nervous, and I wasn't feeling to well either so that made it a little stressful for me. It went great though and I just can't wait for Memorial Day Weekend which will be pure relaxation :)

This was my mothers day card. I stamped the image in Versamark And used shimmer chalk to "dab" on the image. I learned This Technique from Jillian Winters (inkstampnscrap.blogspot.com). I had to do 6 of these for the grandmothers and mothers in my life.....I was very excited with how these turned out! of course I used my new favorite stamp set "Essence of Love". I have a stack of three stamp sets and I feel like I use these for almost every card I do.....I definitely feel like I got my moneys worth though, but I feel guilty for the pretty rubber collecting dust. I have received some great Bella and Fella images from WRAK over on splitcoast. What a great group of ladies!!!

Here is the inside of my mothers day card!








No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.