CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some more challenges....

Hi all!  Well I am taking full advantage of extra time before I start school next week.  Then it will be battling the books to find time to stamp and to keep up with my design team commitments.  Thankfully I design for companies that make it easy to LOVE their images and make me WANT to find the time to play with those images.....why else would I be 3 weeks ahead and already have a stack of extras to share!

Today is no exception and I made a card to enter into two challenges.  One challenge is the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge which is to use no ribbon, stitching, thread, twine, etc.  UGH this was HARD!!!  I still feel like this card is missing a major something....  The other challenge is for There She Goes Clear Stamps.  This is my first time entering their challenge and I wasn't able to use their line of stamps since I haven't broke down and purchased any although if they keep releasing adorable stamps my wish list is going to get so long I may just go broke!  Their challenge was a color challenge and it was to use Black, Red, Grey, and Pink....OK so combining these challenges were hard!!!!  but it was fun to challenge myself and try!


Well this is my attempt.  I finally inked up my angry ballerina that I have had for MONTHS!!!!  of course you can purchase her and many other yummy Kraftin Kimmie Stamps from One Crazy Stamper.  I thought this sentiment from Verve would be super cute with how annoyed she looks!  Hope you all have a wonderful day and can get some time to join some challenges!!!


No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.